Welcome to the Demitasse Lass!

Welcome Everybody!

My name is Lainey, I am a small business owner and mom, trying to get back into writing and pushing myself to grow and discover new things.

I created this as a lifestyle and general interest blog to find a new way to meet new people and share all of my obsessions from vintage finds to my latest recipe concoctions, and create a social space to share general interests and new projects!

With the desire to be more social, I also created a Facebook Group in support of this blog where we can host live discussions and where I can learn more about you!

I hope you will find useful tidbits here and share with me your experience with the broad topics I hope to cover here, (also, show me your vintage!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Search for the Best Galette Des Rois

Cough and Cold Season: The Search for Natural Remedies